Talking about Fundraising
A short list of Irish blogs about charity fundraising:
- Change Fundraising (Simon Scriver): http://changefundraising.blogspot.ie/ – (@TotalFR)
- Conor Byrne’s blog: http://conorbyrne.wordpress.com/ – (@conorbyrne)
- Opinionated. I know. (Denisa Casement): http://denisacasement.blogspot.ie/ -(@DenisaCasement)
- Kevin Delaney’s blog: http://kevmagic.blogspot.ie/ – (@kevmagic)
- Mike McGuire Fundraising: http://mikemcguirefundraising.wordpress.com/ – (@MikeMcGuire_M)
- Ask Direct: http://www.askdirect.ie/
Not blogs, but other Irish NGO fundraisers on Twitter:
Know any more?
Please let us know! (Use the Comments section)
- Dóchas resources on NGOs and Charities
- Key questions to ask any charity
- Dóchas resources on NGO communications, public attitudes and ‘communicating complexity‘
- “Charities’ real regulator is the public” (Irish Times)
Entry filed under: NGOs. Tags: Charities, Charity, Charity fundraising, Civil Society Organisations, CSOs, Effectiveness, Fundraising, Ireland, Irish Aid, Irish NGOs, Millennium Development Goals, NGO Communications, Overseas aid, public engagement, Smart Aid.