In search of the next big “super food”?
- Is Teff the new superfood? (Huffington Post, June 2014)
- Get a taste for teff, the Ethiopian superfood (Guardian, January 2014)
- The real story behind Teff, the West’s new superfood (Vice.com, March 2014)
- Move over quinoa; Ethiopia’s teff poised to be next big supergrain. (Guardian, January 2014)
- New world is introduced to Teff, the superfood (IB Times, July 2014)
- Read this overview of the debate: “Quinoa: Every silver lining has a cloud“.
- You will find a lot of the protagonists here: “Singing the praise of the humble potato.”
What do you think?
Is the search for a new superfood the answer to the global hunger problem?
Entry filed under: Livlihoods. Tags: Agriculture, Andean, Andes, Consumer choices, Ethiopia, Food Security, globaldev, Hunger, Latin America, MDGs, Millennium Development Goals, Nutrition, Potato, Quinoa, Smart Aid, super food, Superfood, supergrain, Teff, vegatarian, Vegetarianism.